Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome....

SO I have decided to do a regular blog... For anyone that does not know me I want to warn you... this blog will be about whatever I feel like talking about at the time... random, heart felt, meaningless or bitching ~ Also... I have flagged this as an adult blog because I like to say fuck and shit way toooo much. Sorry, but it is part of my vernacular.

Sometime people may find my words a bit harsh or unnecessary, but I feel as if I am doing society a favor and saying things no one else has the balls to say...

With that I encourage you all to enjoy the Eccentricity that is me :-)

2 comments:

  1. "I like to say fuck and shit way toooo much."

    I can understand the saying "fuck" but just how much do you shit?

    The grammar alone is enough to make this an adult blog :)

    unsolicited advice/opinion warning!

    I don't think just using the words "fuck" and "shit" in your writing is enough to classify it as an adult blog. An adult blog would be if you were posting nude photos, erotic fiction, snuff films etc.

    I once had mine classified as an adult blog and got a bunch of complaints from people who came looking for adult content. I mean, unless that's what you plan on doing, in which case carry on! XD


    Cheers to you! I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete