Friday, January 15, 2010

Blumpkin?!

Alright... so I consider myself to be somewhat well versed in sexual verbage... I mean shit I grew up around loggers and contractors... it was bound to happen. Recently though a friend of mine was kind of enough to drunk dial me and start rambling about wanting a blumpkin... not thinking much about it and kindly getting him to call someone else, I went back to sleep. The next day I called one of my other guy friends to see just what all the blumpkin business is about. He told me that it would be best to google it... now I know why LOL ~ I gotta say when I found out I was like wtf.. what kind of nasty bitch does that shit? Don't get me wrong I have had my share of kinky shit in my life... but really.. that was a little much for even me (side note - yeah I will never give any guy a blumpkin... so don't even ask unless you want your junk cut off! sorry!) (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blumpkin)

Now I am sure all of you are wondering what a blumpkin truly is... for this answer I will refer to the Urban Dictionary ~ BLUMPKIN: "The delicately balanced art of getting your cock sucked while taking a dump." Yeah... so yeah um where to go from here. I just also need to mention in guy land isn't the order for getting ready to take a shit, shower and shave? That would also mean not only would a lady have to smell shit, but also sweaty balls. Seriously... hell no! I don't know about you'll but that in itself would make me vomit... if a guys doesn't have clean junk a bj would never happen in the first place.

This is just one of those moments that I gotta say you are truly a special breed if you have successfully given a blumpkin.

You know that Urban Dictionary site is quite interesting... there are a few other things I had not actually heard of until reading it. Thank God for the Internet right... that way all the sick fucks of the world can put on blast all the nasty shit they enjoy in life. Not my place to judge, but only my place to write about it the rest of us can share in the 'simple' joys of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment