Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Truth Shall Set You Free...

One thing I will never understand is the perpetual need for people to lie.... even daily about the silliest little things. What is the point? Can someone lie so often that they are living in that parallel universe where they think all the lies they tell are their true reality? I think yes... my life path has crossed with several people like this. Now I am going to recap of a few top idiots I have had the chance to have in my life... somehow I always seem to meet piece of shit men... go me!

The con-artist is a wonder of nature... where on earth do these men learn this from? Is there a school for assholes that allows men to learn how to not only make a woman fall madly in love with them, but believe every Little lie? There must be is all I have to say! There was one that a 'friend' introduced me to... very sexy man on the outside... polite, cordial and said all the right things. A smart girl would have ran as far as possible from someone like that right?! Well I should have at least... oh well. I let him move in with me... yeah I said it. I know what you all are thinking too... idiot! The thing was I fell in love with him... at least I thought it was love... looking back I know it just turned out to be convenience and loneliness. Ladies... never let a man live with you... especially if you just met him like 3 months before.... this is a major life NO NO! The thing about this one is my family loved him.... actually my family loved all the con-artist type men I have dated. What is that shit about? Then when you are confiding in your mom and she says, but he is soooo nice and treats you so well... you cannot break her perfect little image of him. Life lesson number 2 ladies... only you can know what is right in your life... no one else can tell you who you really love. Luckily for me I have someone dear to me that I love very much... it's complicated :-) Anywho... This little con-artist worked his way into my little family trust tree and was a strong branch... so strong in fact that he was invited to the family Christmas in Las Vegas. Hmmm not sure if it is good when your family wants to include your bf or not... gage the situation, but mine was bad. In the time we made the plans and the trip took place the shit hit the fan. There were other women... he was using drugs again... the sad thing is I knew... I knew! Denial is not a pretty thing people... how the hell can anyone be honest with you if you cannot be honest with yourself. Needless to say this trip was a recipe for disaster and it was... on the way down and there we were together 24/7... and I discovered he was coming down off drugs hard... so he drank.. a lot. That was not a good situation to be in... I seriously regret not being honest with myself and just getting him out of my life and enjoying my family alone. I still regret ruining that Christmas for my family. Never again will I let a man ruin any family time I have... my time is precious. I have never used drugs... EVER... never saw the appeal, so it is very difficult to know someone is doing something and not know how to help. Feeling helpless and afraid of the one you love is not a good thing. I was lucky in this case that he didn't end up hurting me when we were down there... I have a feeling if he did not need me to drive us back... I would have been in a very seriously harmful situation. There were a few situations where he had pushed me around before... screamed etc... I do not respond well to that kind of behavior. I never thought someone that was showed constant affection would actually hurt me... it's crazy shit. The funny thing is I would make excuses. Now anyone that knows me is like WTF... I do not take shit from anyone... when I was younger though I did. From several men... verbal or physical abuse was not abnormal in a relationship....

There was a more recent one I dated that I must say takes the cake on the con-artist ranks. This man is a true master I gotta say... the good thing is I met him after I had already been taken on a roller coaster by several other men... I was ready to call his ass out. I got in good with his family... his mother loves me! He seemed picture perfect... wayyy too picture perfect... like a fucking greeting card... I smelled bullshit a mile away. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt though. Things were great for about a month. My new life skill is breaking people down... usually only a month is all I need. I can get a con-astist to crack and show true colors... I would like to thing is is badge I wear after all the assholes I have been through... kind of like a consolation prize from bad relationships. Anyway... he started getting explosively angry... and controlling. Most of my friends are men right... hello I am in the construction industry... yea it's gonna be like that.
He started acting like a 2 year old when my friends called and then started the whole facebook stalking. Any guy that left a nice wall post or commented on my comments he went crazy on... of course I didn't know until later. Really what kind of insecure prick does that shit? Can we say pathetic? Yeah I can :-) Attention men... well any men interested in dating me (like that will happen LOL) I have a lot of male friends... I am also not ugly... therefore people tend to compliment me. If this is a problem go fuck yourself :-) *That is all* I tried to explain to him that first of all it is people that are networking with me or just saying hi. I have almost 500 facebook friends... it is hard to message every single person, but I do my best to at least keep all my business contacts and friends in the loop. I find it hard to believe that anyone would be insecure about things that everyone can see. Hello facebook... everyone can see my wall dipshit... if I was trying to hide something why the hell would I do wall posts... yeah he wasn't very smart LOL ~ He then told me stories of hs ex-wife and how she never let him see their daughter. I found out later that she tries to let him see her... he never chooses to go see her. Makes me kind of sad actually. Now I understand why she talks to him like a 2 year old... he acts like one. Then after I dumped his ass he started messaging me telling me he was going on dates with my friends and he wanted no hard feelings. Ok attention men... if you really do start dating our friends we will all talk. I decided to talk to her and tell her what he said. Apparently he message her on facebook and tried to go on a date with her, but she wasn't interested. LOL pathetic again. I just wanted to warn her about his temper... that is what a friend does... if she wanted to actually date him I wouldn't have given two shits, but girl needed to know. So the lies keep pouring in and I block him off of all my social media sites... who needs drama when you are just living life!? A few weeks later someone forwards me an email from this girl... saying she wanted to know if he was going to be part of his daughter's life... she is giving birth in a week and needs to know what to put on the birth certificate.... WHOA! Hmmm so he has another kid on the way and no contact with her apparently... and he was seeing me and a few others I am sure. Lordy! Good thing my bullshit meter is on to the max... I know what's up so don't fuck with me alright.

I have done some serious soul searching the last few years.... taking time for myself to be honest with myself and all the bad eggs that had ever been in it. Trust me people it is not easy to look in a mirror and realize you have not only been a bank and free ride for several people, but you have not been true to yourself. Being alone the last few years has been heavenly for me, I do what I want when I want... only thing is it would be nice to have someone to come home to. The great thing about that is someday I will. I have a great life and great friends and family. Nothing is more important than that. I guess my life experiences in dating can be summed up as lonely, scary, walked on, used, abused and happy for a split second. Funny thing is I do not know if I would change it. I have gained valuable knowledge well beyond my years and walked away... that is something some women have not had the luxury to do. I know exactly who I am and exactly where I am going in life. I am focused on myself and getting to the health level I desire. When it is my turn for true love I know it will happen.... I know he is waiting for me and he knows I am here... not exactly waiting... but holding a place in time when our paths cross and we are both ready for something real....

No comments:

Post a Comment