Wednesday, June 2, 2010

For the last month I have had a lot of emotions and memories brought to the surface by certain events... feelings can be a bitch! The good thing about feeling something is knowing that you are first off still alive and secondly... you have depth. When you feel something, whether it is good or bad, it shows that you can step back and look at a situation and be moved somehow by it. So this has been my past month... feeling... remembering and focusing on what I truly want from life. I think that is something everyone should do from time to time... it keeps us grounded and focused on what things in our life really matter... and by things I am not talking about physical items.

I had the pleasure of watching my best friend get married to the love of her life... most of you who know me would think I am not extremely emotional... I totally broke down in tears during her wedding. I can't wait to see the aweful picture of me as a teary blubbering mess... should be pretty awesome LOL I did not realize seeing love it it purest form and seeing one of the most important people in my life sublimbly happy could bring me to tears. Most of the time I guard my emotions and feelings because they weaken you... open you up to hurt and pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment